We are glad to announce our reopening. In line with the Victorian Government’s announcement, masks are now mandatory indoors unless there is an exemption.
Chateau Yering Covid Update
- Check-in is now done online. You will receive a link to the online form 3 days prior to your arrival date. Upon arrival, there will be no paperwork to complete in person.
- We cannot guarantee any request for early check-in, nor a late check out given the extra cleaning being performed in each suite to keep you safe.
- Our check out time has been brought forward slightly from 11:00am to 10:30am to give our cleaners additional time.
- Our tennis court is open and available to be booked at reception so we do not have crossover between guests.
- Please bring your own equipment if you intend to play, as we are not hiring rackets or balls.
- The swimming pool can be booked for use at reception. Up to four suites/groups can use the pool at any given time.
- Pool towels are stored in the wardrobe of your suite.
Food & Beverage
- Sweetwater Café has breakfast only available. After breakfast, the kitchen is closed and there is no further food service available, including room service.
- High Tea bookings are available on weekends, though must be confirmed at least 72 hours in advance. Book with our functions team. High Tea will be available both indoors and outdoors (Drawing Room; Eleonore’s Restaurant; Chinese Room; Library).
- Our guest lounges remain available to you, subject to maximum capacities in each space. These numbers are based on 2sqm per person and are posted at the entrance to each room or space. Drinks can be served to you in these areas.
- We do have a limited selection of platters or picnic-style food available which requires to be pre-ordered. Please contact reservations to enquire if you are interested.
- Plates and cutlery are available to you in your minibar if you bring your own snacks, or order food delivered from a nearby restaurant (see list below).
- You are welcome to bring your own food in from outside, however, due to liquor licensing we cannot permit your own alcohol to be consumed in any public area of the hotel, only inside your own suite.
- All of our suites are being thoroughly cleaned with alcohol-based products.
- Soft furnishings are treated with sanitising sprays.
- High-touch areas through public spaces have been minimised by doors being left open where possible. Other such areas are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Public toilets are closed, and reserved for staff use only. Please use the bathroom in your suite.
- A designated bathroom will be available to High Tea guests during this service.
Tours and Transport
- After the lockdown period, two of our most frequently used and recommended local transport providers have sadly not reopened. If you require transport in the area, the best option on the day is Uber, as taxis are very unreliable, even with a pre-booking. If you would like to reserve a chauffeur-driven car, please contact the hotel and we can check pricing and availability.
- Tour operators are up and running, with winery day tours available again. Our reservations team can advise pricing and check availability for you.
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamerie
Yarra Glen. (03) 9730 7777
Shop and café open Daily 9:00am – 5:00pm
(03) 9735 0533 LUNCH + DINNER
Open for Lunch 12pm-2pm and Dinner 5pm-9.30pm Thursday-Monday
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
(03) 8727 3030 LUNCH + DINNER
Café open Wednesday – Sunday for lunch + dinner. Bookings essential.
Café $65 per person for 2 course or $80 per person for 3 course
Garden menu $60 per person (3 mains and two sides)
Yarra Valley Restaurant and Courtyard, Yarra Glen
(03) 5909 3005
Tuesday 9am-3pm; Wednesday – Sunday 9am-3pm & 5pm-8.30pm; Sunday 9am-3pm
(03) 5962 1402 LUNCH + DINNER
Thursday – Sunday 11:00- late
Hartswood, Yarra Glen
(03) 8201 7470
Thursday 8am – 3pm, Friday & Saturday 8am – 3pm or 4 – 10pm, Sunday 8am – 4.30pm
Yering Station, Yering
(03) 9730 0100 LUNCH ONLY
Restaurant open for lunch Wednesday – Sunday, 11:30am – 3:30pm. Bookings essential.
Two sittings: 12:00pm or 2pm
Set menu $68.00 per person for 2 course
$80.00 per person for 3 course
Rochford Wines, Coldstream
(03) 5957 3333 LUNCH + EARLY DINNER
(Rochford) Isabella’s restaurant
Semi set menu: Monday to Sunday (two sittings) 11:30 -1:30pm or 1:30 – 3:30
Casual dining: Sunday to Thursday 3:30 – 5:30
Friday and Saturday 3:30 – 5:30 and 5:30 – 7:30
(Rochford) Il Vigneto pizzeria
LUNCH + DINNER
Friday: 5:30-7:30 or 7:30-9:30
Saturday: 11:30-1:30 or 1:30-3:30 or 5:30-7:30 or 7:30-9:30
Sunday: 11:30-1:30 or 1:30-3:30
Casual dining: Saturday & Sunday 3:30-5:30
Yarra Valley Grand Hotel, Yarra Glen
(03) 9730 1230 LUNCH + DINNER
Restaurant open Thursday – Sunday, 5:00pm – 8:30pm. Sunday Lunch 12:30pm – 3:30pm. Bookings essential
Innocent Bystander, Healesville
(03) 5999 9222 LUNCH + DINNER
Open Wednesday – Sunday 12:00pm – 8:00pm, dine in and takeaway available.
Levantine Hill, Coldstream
(03) 5962 1333 LUNCH ONLY
Tuesday and Wednesday closed
Thursday, Friday & Monday: 11:00 – 5:00
Saturday – Sunday 11:00 – 6:00
(03) 9739 0173 LUNCH ONLY
Cellar door only (no food) open 11:30am – 4:30pm.
Matilda Bay, Healesville
LUNCH + DINNER
ONLINE BOOKING, Thursday to Monday – Lunch + Dinner (11.30am till late) also Take away
Divino Ristorante, Dixons Creek
(03) 5965 2016 LUNCH + DINNER
Wednesdy to Sunday Lunch + Friday and Saturday Dinner (12.00 to 4.00pm, & 6.00pm to 9.00pm)
Yarrawood, Yarra Glen
(03) 9730 2003 LUNCH ONLY
Open daily, Booking essential, 03 9730 2003
De Bortoli, Dixons Creek
(03) 5965 2271 LUNCH ONLY
Tokar Estate, Coldstream
(03) 5964 9585 LUNCH ONLY
Thursday to Sunday Lunch, Booking Essential
(03) 9738 9900 LUNCH ONLY
Thursday to Sunday Lunch, 4 course menu, Booking essential
(03) 9739 1794 LUNCH & DINNER
Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday 12.00pm – 9.00pm. Friday & Saturday 12.00pm – 10.00pm.