Chateau Yering COVIDSafe Guidelines
Chateau Yering’s priority remains keeping our guests, our employees and our community safe.
Safer For All
- We require all visiting guests over the age of 16 to be fully vaccinated to enter venues, except those with medical exemption.
- Accommodation check-in is now done online. You will receive a link to the online form 3 days prior to your arrival date. Upon arrival, there will be no paperwork to complete in person.
- We cannot guarantee any request for early check-in, nor a late check out given the extra cleaning being performed in each suite to keep you safe.
- Our check-in time is 2.00pm and check-out time is 10.30am.
- Our tennis court is open and available to be booked at reception so we do not have crossover between guests.
- We recommend you to bring your own equipment if you intend to play. However, rackets and balls are also available at reception, kindly check with our staff upon your arrival.
- The swimming pool can be booked for use at reception.
- Pool towels are stored in the wardrobe of your suite.
- All of our suites are being thoroughly cleaned with alcohol-based products.
- Soft furnishings are treated with sanitising sprays.
- High-touch areas through public spaces have been minimised by doors being left open where possible. Other such areas are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
Food & Beverage
- Sweetwater Café offers breakfast for in-house guests during your stay.
- Eleonore’s Restaurant serves dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, bookings are essential and are available to be made online.
- Traditional High Tea is served on weekends, bookings are essential and are available to be made online.
- Our guest lounges remain available to you, subject to maximum capacities in each space. These numbers are based on density rules, if applicable, and are posted at the entrance to each room or space. Drinks can be served to you in these areas.
- We do have a limited selection of platters or picnic-style food available which requires to be pre-ordered. Please contact reservations to enquire if you are interested.
- Plates and cutlery are available to you in your minibar if you bring your own snacks.
- You are welcome to bring your own food in from outside, however, due to liquor licensing we cannot permit your own alcohol to be consumed in any public area of the hotel, only inside your own suite.
Tours and Transport
- After the lockdown period, some of our most frequently used and recommended local transport providers have sadly not reopened. If you require transport in the area, please make sure you pre-book the service prior to your travel.
- Tour operators are up and running, with winery day tours available again. Our reservations team can advise pricing and check availability for you.